Lawren S. Harris was a founding member of the Group of Seven and a pivotal figure in the history of Canadian art. From the representational works of his early years, Harris transitioned to abstraction and became a leading abstract landscape artist who believed that color and form were capable of expressing spiritual truths. Red House and Yellow Sleigh shows a more intimate side of his work.
- Set of 12 holiday cards with envelopes
- "Season's Greetings" greeting inside
- Card dimensions: 7 x 5 inches
- Printed on recycled paper
- Published with the Vancouver Art Gallery