Curbside Pickup Information & FAQ
Curbside pickup is available during our business hours : Mon, Tues, Wed, Sat-Sun 10AM-5:30PM | Thurs, Fri 10AM-8PM.
How it Works:
1. Order products from our Online Store and select "Pick up" as your delivery method.
2. Telephone orders: Call the Online Store directly at 604-662-4705 to make a telephone order. Telephone orders can be processed Monday - Friday 9 AM - 5:00 PM.
3. When your order is ready, we will send you an e-mail with instructions for the pickup.
4. Call us when you arrive and we'll bring your order to you!
• Please have your photo ID and order confirmation ready for us to review
• If you would like to remain in your vehicle, please park on Howe Street near the Gallery
• If you would like your order placed in the trunk please have it open, otherwise staff will hand your order to you with minimal contact
How we will keep you safe with curbside pickup:
• Staff will be wearing a mask
• Staff will wash their hands before and after pickups and throughout the day
• Minimal contact between staff and customers
Frequently Asked Questions
- How will I know if my items are eligible for Curbside Pickup?
Once you have selected all your items on our Online Store continue to checkout. If all your items are eligible you will have the option to select “Pick up” as your delivery method.
- When will my order be ready for pickup?
Curbside Pickup is available Wednesdays and Sundays between 11 AM and 2 PM. Your order will be ready on the next pickup day which depends on when you placed your order. You will receive an e-mail when it is ready with instructions for pickup.
- What if I can’t pick up my order during Curbside Pickup hours?
Please e-mail email@example.com to set up an alternate pickup day and time.
- Can I pick up some items in my order and ship others to my house?
No. You must create two separate orders.
- Can someone else pick up my order?
Yes. Please write in the Notes at checkout the first name, last name, and e-mail address of the person picking up your order. Please note, whoever is picking up the order will need to bring a valid driver's license or government issued ID and the order confirmation.
- What if I want pick up my order in-store and do more shopping in the Gallery Store?
We can have your order ready to pick up in-store. If the Gallery Store is at capacity you will have to wait in line before picking up and continuing to shop.
- What do I bring when picking up my order?
Please bring a valid driver's license or government issued ID and your order confirmation.
- How long do I have to pick up my order?
We’ll keep your order for 2 weeks from the date of notification that your order is ready. If it’s not picked up, it will be cancelled and your payment will be refunded.
- What happens if I don't pick up my order?
After 2 weeks your items will be returned to store inventory and you will receive a refund.
- Can I cancel my order?
You can cancel your order by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How do I return my purchase?
You have 30 days to return your items to the Gallery Store. Please have your receipt and the items you wish to return with you in original condition unless received damaged or defective. Please note: All sales are final on sale items and masks.
Still have questions? E-mail us at email@example.com or call 604-662-4705