This beautiful and elegant pendant by Bill Helin is made of a special silver and pewter alloy and is presented on a sterling silver chain. This piece has been 100% designed and made in Canada.
- Packaged in keepsake giftbox
- Chain length: 18 inches
- Material: Silver and pewter alloy
- Designed and made in Canada
- Royalties paid on this product
- Care: Wash in water with a mild detergent and a soft cloth. Upon washing, dry immediately and safely store them until your next use.
Tsimshian native artist Bill Helin enjoys a very rewarding career as a creative gold engraver, painter, woodcarver, and book illustrator. He loves to paint mythological images to educate people on the history of the Tsimshian nation and the many stories passed down through his ancestors. His greatest passion however is to spiritually represent and bond individuals together through the use of native Life Crest symbols. The art of Bill Helin is reproduced in collaboration with the artist and royalties are paid to the artist on each item sold.