This beautiful and elegant pendant by Corrine Hunt is made of a special silver and pewter alloy and is presented on a sterling silver chain. This piece is 100% designed and made in Canada.
The Eagle (Air) - A symbol of freedom and strength combined with grace. the down of the eagle cleanses the floor of the loghouse bringing peace to the community.
- Packaged in keepsake giftbox
- Chain length: 18 inches
- Material: Silver and pewter alloy
- Designed and made in Canada
- Royalties paid on this product
- Care: Wash in water with a mild detergent and a soft cloth. Upon washing, dry immediately and safely store them until your next use.
Born in Alert Bay British Columbia in 1959 Corrine Hunt has been producing contemporary art that reflects the themes and traditions of her First Nations Kwakiutl and Tlingit heritage for more than 22 years. "I want to show how both the First Nations people and the art have evolved", she explains. Corrine has mentored First Nations and other artists and continues to be a strong and vocal supporter of the arts in British Columbia. into contemporary styling is distinct and her artwork is found in art collections and museums worldwide. An international multi-award winner, she is recognized for her contribution to First Nations contemporary art.