The Inuit artists of Cape Dorset, a community in the Canadian Arctic territory of Nunavut, are renowned for their stunning prints depicting life in the Far North, particularly the region’s animals. This memory game includes 36 beautiful, colorful Inuit portraits of Arctic animals, from birds and fishes to walruses and wolves. Instructions for play are printed on the bottom of the sturdy, reusable box, which neatly stores cards between games and includes a 40-page information booklet with details about the featured artwork.
- 72 colourful square cards (36 pairs)
- Unique small package is easily stored at home and for travel
- A perfect game for children and adults to test and improve memory function
- Sturdy cards will hold up for countless hours of play
- High-quality printing and packaging
- Published with Dorset Fine Arts