William Morris was a renowned artist, textile designer and activist. Associated with the founding of the Arts and Crafts Movement, his work has an appeal that is still felt today. Featuring 12 celebrated pieces from the collection of the William Morris Gallery, this mini calendar showcases the beauty and flair of the Morris & Co aesthetic. Informative text accompanies each work and the datepad features previous and next month’s views.
- Size: 7 x 7 inches, opens to 7 x 14 inches
- Printed on FSC-certified paper with soy-based ink
- Spans January-December 2023
- Widely celebrated and nationally recognized holidays and observances
- Moon phases, based on Universal Time
- Information about each work of art shown