A leader in the styles and politics of his time, William Morris viewed his patterns as both an art form and a means of social commentary. The intricate botanical patterns of their designs, 12 of which are detailed in this calendar, invite you to enjoy a moment of quiet contemplation in an otherwise busy day.
- 12 monthly grids and full-colour artwork
- Grid pages are easy to write on
- Features US, Canadian, and United Kingdom legal holidays
- Perfect for hanging at home or over an office desk
- Size: 12 x 13 x .125 inches, open 12 x 26 inches
- Material: High-quality printing with soy-based inks on premium, environmentally sourced paper stock