Using mouthwatering texture and a warm, luminous palette, Wayne Thiebaud created the images of cakes, pies, and other delectables that brought him international acclaim (check out Cafeteria Table!). But Thiebaud also applied his formidable talents to a range of other subjects, among them still lifes, figural studies, and, notably, images of place. His “aerial” landscapes are highly realistic yet approach pure abstraction. His cityscapes, which often feature dizzyingly exaggerated hills and multiple or distorted perspectives, affect the viewer like a roller-coaster ride—while forming the elegant, sometimes startling compositions that make Thiebaud’s work unique. Twelve of the artist’s paintings are on display in this calendar.
- 12 monthly grids and full-colour artwork
- Grid pages are easy to write on
- Features US, Canadian, and United Kingdom legal holidays
- Perfect for hanging at home or over an office desk
- Size: 12 x 13 x .125 inches, open 12 x 26 inches
- Material: High-quality printing with soy-based inks on premium, environmentally sourced paper stock