The birth of the Arts and Crafts Movement in Britain in the late 19th century marked the beginning of a change in the value society placed on how things were made. This was a reaction to not only the damaging effects of industrialisation but also the relatively low status of the decorative arts. Arts and Crafts reformed the design and manufacture of everything from buildings to jewellery. This beautiful collection of works from the Victoria and Albert Museum celebrates in particular the women who made significant contributions to this Movement. Informative text accompanies each work and the datepad features previous and next month’s views. Printed on FSC-certified paper, with plastic-free packaging.
- Size: 12 x 12 inches, opens to 12 x 24 inches
- Generous grids with space to add appointments and reminders
- Planner page for September–December 2023
- Widely celebrated and nationally recognized holidays and observances
- Moon phases, based on Universal Time
- Printed with soy-based inks on environmentally sourced paper