These 12 stunning works are taken from the Victoria and Albert Museum’s collection of Moghul art. The great age of Moghul art lasted from about 1580 to 1650 and spanned the reigns of three emperors: Akbar, Jahangir and Shah Jahan. Hindu and Muslim artists and craftsmen from the northern regions of the Indian subcontinent worked with Iranian masters in royal workshops. Their very different traditions were combined to produce a radically new, and rapidly evolving style of art for the court. Informative text accompanies each work and the datepad features previous and next month’s views. Printed on FSC-certified paper, with plastic-free packaging.
- Size: 12 x 12 inches, opens to 12 x 24 inches
- Generous grids with space to add appointments and reminders
- Planner page for September–December 2023
- Widely celebrated and nationally recognized holidays and observances
- Moon phases, based on Universal Time
- Printed with soy-based inks on environmentally sourced paper