The V&A has been collecting Japanese art and design since it was founded in 1852 and now holds one of the world's most comprehensive collections. This calendar showcases 12 of the best kimono textiles from the V&A’s collection, including delicately detailed patterns reproduced in excellent quality. Informative text accompanies each work and the datepad features previous and next month's views. Printed on FSC-certified paper, with plastic-free packaging.
- Size: 12 x 12 inches, opens to 12 x 24 inches
- Generous grids with space to add appointments and reminders
- Planner page for September–December 2023
- Widely celebrated and nationally recognized holidays and observances
- Moon phases, based on Universal Time
- Printed with soy-based inks on environmentally sourced paper