Women have fought for their liberties for centuries. They’ve marched for a more equal society as part of countless intersecting social movements over the years, from women’s suffrage and labor laws to reproductive freedom and civil rights. Alongside their efforts, activist artists created posters and other works of art featuring powerful imagery and bold slogans to rally support—a tradition that continues to this day in protests around the world. The 12 works in this calendar, as well as notes about important moments and figures in women’s rights history, are a part of that legacy.
- 12 monthly grids and full-colour artwork
- Grid pages are easy to write on
- Features US, Canadian, and United Kingdom legal holidays
- Perfect for hanging at home or over an office desk
- Size: 12 x 13 x .125 inches, open 12 x 26 inches
- Material: High-quality printing with soy-based inks on premium, environmentally sourced paper stock