Considered a founder of Impressionism, Claude Monet was fascinated by the changing of light and repeatedly painted the same scene in order to capture these subtle changes. His waterlily paintings are some of the most famous artworks in the world, and this exquisite calendar features 12 of these stunning works. Informative text accompanies each work and the datepad features previous and next month’s views. Printed on FSC-certified paper, with plastic-free packaging.
- Size: 12 x 12 inches, opens to 12 x 24 inches
- Generous grids with space to add appointments and reminders
- Planner page for September–December 2023
- Widely celebrated and nationally recognized holidays and observances
- Moon phases, based on Universal Time
- Printed with soy-based inks on environmentally sourced paper