About 1,200 miles north of Toronto, the hamlet of Kinngait (Cape Dorset), Nunavut, is home to a multigenerational community of Inuit graphic artists. Their cooperatively owned printmaking studios have been in continual operation since 1959, producing unique, captivating, and powerful images. Twelve of these remarkable prints adorn this calendar’s pages.
- 12 monthly grids and full-colour artwork
- Grid pages are easy to write on
- Features US, Canadian, and United Kingdom legal holidays
- Perfect for hanging at home or over an office desk
- Size: 12 x 13 x .125 inches, open 12 x 26 inches
- Material: High-quality printing with soy-based inks on premium, environmentally sourced paper stock