From landscapes and seascapes to still lifes and portraits, this 12-month calendar highlights 13 vibrant paintings by renowned Impressionist and Post-Impressionist artists, including Claude Monet, Berthe Morisot, Auguste Renoir, Paul Gauguin, and Vincent van Gogh. Throughout the year, journey from Paris to Provence and take pleasure in these breathtaking masterpieces. All the works of art featured are from the world-famous collection of The Metropolitan Museum of Art.
- Size: 12 x 12 inches, opens to 12 x 24 inches
- Generous grids with space to add appointments and reminders
- Planner page for September–December 2021
- Widely celebrated and nationally recognized holidays and observances
- Moon phases, based on Universal Time
- Printed with soy-based inks on environmentally sourced paper