Scent: Western Red Cedar
Hand-poured in Whistler, each candle represents an elegance that resembles the backcountry of the Pacific Northwest. The candles are a blend of their proprietary premium coconut wax. The wicks are cotton which burn significantly cleaner and longer.
- 4 oz hand-poured candle
- Packaged in eco-friendly black presentation box
- Wax: Premium Coconut Wax
- Burntime: 25 hours
- Oils: Plant Distilled, Non-Synthetic
- Packaging: Recycled/able
- Wick: Cotton
Hollow Tree Candle Co. is born from a passion to express the beauty of the Pacific Northwest through scent… and a dream that in doing so, attention will be drawn to its preservation and to that of the rest of the world.
How to Use
1. Always keep a burning candle within sight, do not place a candle in draft places, or directly on glass, wooden or marble surfaces. Never leave your candle unattended and never move your candle while it is already ignited.
2. Always burn on a flat surface and keep off of forest floors, extinguish all candles upon leaving the hollows of tree or a room.
3. Keep burning candles away from anything that could be at risk or flammable. This includes natures precious creatures such as Kermode Bears, Grey Wolves and Ravens within forest groves or on our beloved trails.
4. Keep candles out of reach of your pets or little ones.
5. Do not burn a candle for longer than 4 hours and wicks should be trimmed to 1/4 inch each time before burning.
6. Enjoy your stargazing and love making in the Pacific Northwest.
Additional Safety: Remove candle from box and keep separate when burning candle. Place candle on a non-flammable surface or on a plate during burning particularly when the wax depth is less than one inch.