Make your year a stylish one! Featuring a colorful parade of fashion from the renowned collection of the Costume Institute at the Met, this 12-month wall calendar includes stunning pieces throughout the centuries. From sumptuous eighteenth-century gowns and elegant Victorian dresses to couture designs from the 1920s and contemporary looks by today’s renowned designers, this 2022 calendar vividly highlights hundreds of years’ worth of glamour, beauty, and style. Illustrations by Judith van den Hoek.
- Size: 14 x 12 inches, opens to 14 x 24 inches
- Generous grids with space to add appointments and reminders
- Planner page for September–December 2021
- Widely celebrated and nationally recognized holidays and observances
- Moon phases, based on Universal Time
- Printed with soy-based inks on environmentally sourced paper