Immediately recognizable, Erté is quintessentially Art Deco in design. With his elegant and glamorous figures, his work dominated fashion magazines, jewellery, sculpture and the stage. This calendar features 12 of his exquisite works, including Lyre, Swept Away, and Surprises of the Sea. Informative text accompanies each work and the datepad features previous and next month’s views.
- Size: 12 x 12 inches, opens to 12 x 24 inches
- Generous grids with space to add appointments and reminders
- Planner page for September–December 2021
- Widely celebrated and nationally recognized holidays and observances
- Moon phases, based on Universal Time
- Printed with soy-based inks on environmentally sourced paper