Emily Carr’s paintings capture the British Columbia wilderness and the First Nations culture which are two great themes of Emily Carr’s work. Through her landscapes and haunting depictions of totems, she is deservedly considered the premier painter of Canada’s Pacific coast. The paintings part of the Vancouver Art Gallery's collection featured in this calendar will immerse you in the deep, quiet forests of western Canada while you ponder the symbolism of monumental totem poles.
- 12 monthly grids and full-colour artwork
- Grid pages are easy to write on
- Features US, Canadian, and United Kingdom legal holidays
- Perfect for hanging at home or over an office desk
- Size: 12 x 13 x .125 inches, open 12 x 26 inches
- Material: High-quality printing with soy-based inks on premium, environmentally sourced paper stock
- Published by Pomegranate and the Vancouver Art Gallery