The Edison Single is a versatile lamp that offers the best in design form and function. It pairs nicely on your bedroom and living room end-tables to make a big impact in your space, and features a full range dimmer which allows you to control the light from a warm ambient glow, to a full and functional brightness.
- 60 watt Edison or 40 watt Radio Tube bulb included
- Dimensions: 3.5 x 7 inches, 72 inch cord length
- Material: Walnut or bamboo from recycled chopsticks, brass hardware
- Switch: Full range rotary dimmer arm
- Electrical: 120v / 60hz / 2 prong polarized plug
- All lamps are proudly UL Certified- designed, manufactured, and tested to pass North American electrical safety standards defined by Underwriter's Laboratory
- Made in Vancouver by East Van Lights
Designer and maker Dan Emery of East Van Light designs and builds refined industrial lamps, with engaging modern designs. Combining locally sourced premium hardwoods, tactile hardware, and reproduction Edison light bulbs, each lamp delivers warm ambient light and a refined industrial aesthetic that inspires the work, repose, curiosity and conversation of those around it.
*PLEASE NOTE that due to the nature of wood, the lamp that you receive will look similar, but not exactly like the wood base you see in the photo. Each slab of wood from which East Van Lights works with presents unique differences and features in grain structure, patterns and colour tones; a beautiful by-product of nature, that ensures your lamp will truly be one of a kind.