Animals and plants go Midcentury Modern in Charley Harper’s clever conservationist artwork. Inspired by backyard biodiversity and the wonders of nature preserves, Harper portrayed wildlife with heart and humor, in flat colors and simple lines. He especially loved birds, and his avian imagery is alive with color and barely contained energy. The 12 works reproduced in this calendar are as popular now as the day they were made, and they continue Harper’s legacy as an artist whose oeuvre remains a quiet catalyst for environmental action.
- 12 monthly grids and full-colour artwork
- Grid pages are easy to write on
- Features US, Canadian, and United Kingdom legal holidays
- Perfect for hanging at home or over an office desk
- Size: 12 x 13 x .125 inches, open 12 x 26 inches
- Material: High-quality printing with soy-based inks on premium, environmentally sourced paper stock