Paul Klee was one of the most inventive artists of the twentieth century. Influenced by Surrealism, Cubism and Impressionism, he had an undoubtedly distinctive style. A keen student of colour theory, his works are powerfully effective, and this calendar features a fantastic selection, including pieces such as Red Balloon, Castle and Sun, and Falling Bird. Informative text accompanies each work and the datepad features previous and next month’s views. Printed on FSC-certified paper, with plastic-free packaging.
- Size: 12 x 12 inches, opens to 12 x 24 inches
- Generous grids with space to add appointments and reminders
- Planner page for September–December 2023
- Widely celebrated and nationally recognized holidays and observances
- Moon phases, based on Universal Time
- Printed with soy-based inks on environmentally sourced paper